I also agree to the following rules and requirements for participation in activities at the skate park of Battle Ground Skate House, Inc. (“Battleground”):
While at the Battleground skate park
1. I am expected to cooperate with and be respectful to all staff members and volunteers.
2. I am prohibited from using abusive or foul language.
3. I will not engage in horse-play, verbal threats, or fighting.
4. I will not engage in any unsafe use of the Battleground skate park.
5. I will not carry or use weapons of any kind.
6. If I am under age of 18 I must wear a helmet. If I am 18 years or older, I must produce a photo ID if I do not wish to wear a helmet.
7. I may not smoke (including vaping) in the Battleground skate park building or anywhere around that building.
8. I understand alcohol, intoxicating beverages, drugs, and controlled substances are prohibited in the Battleground skate park building and anywhere around that building.
9. I understand riding is allowed in the Battleground skate park only, and riding is prohibited in the shop, front desk area, bathrooms, hallways, and parking lot of the Battleground skate park building.
10. I understand no food, chewing gum, or drink allowed in the Battleground skate park.
11. I understand observers must remain in designated areas (i.e. not in the Battleground skate park).
12. I understand pets are prohibited in the Battleground skate park building.
13. I understand littering is prohibited in the Battleground skate park building.
14. I understand I must wear a shirt at all times while in the Battleground skate park building.
15. I understand no loitering is allowed in the parking lot of the Battleground skate park building.
16. I understand Battleground may deny entry to anyone that appears or smells to be intoxicated, high, or under the influence of controlled substances or alcohol.
I understand that if I violate these rules and requirement, Battleground may require that I leave the Battleground skate park building and that I may be banned from the Battleground skate park building.
My participation in this activity is voluntary and no one is forcing me to participate in spite of the risks. I understand the effect of this waiver and acceptance of risk on my legal rights.
Battleground will periodically be taking pictures and/or film of participants. I understand that my picture could be taken and used for promotion on Facebook, www.battlegroundskatehouse.om, or on other promotional materials. I give permission for pictures of myself or my child to be used in promotional materials.
I give permission to Battleground to administer first aid or call emergency services or both in the event I am injured or ill while at the Battleground skate park.
My signature indicates that I have read this entire document, understand it completely, acknowledge that it cannot be modified or changed in any way by oral representations, and agree to be bound by its terms. This agreement shall be binding on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate.
As parent/guardian of the above named minor, I acknowledge: a) Battleground does not allow those using the Battleground skate park who are under age 12 to do so without parent or guardian present in the Battleground skate park building, b) Battleground cannot supervise minors that leave the Battleground skate park building, and c) Battleground has no responsibility or liability for minors after they leave the Battleground skate park building. By my signature as parent/guardian, I am assuming responsibility for the above named minor.